Last Revised: 24 November, 2017
Personal Information We May Collect
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as an individual, such as:
- User name
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number (including home and mobile phone numbers)
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number
- Profile picture
- Social media account ID
- Country of residence
How We May Collect Personal Information
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Sites
- Online tracking
- From Other Sources
The Personal Information you provide through the Sites may be combined with Personal Information and Other Information that you provide to us (via online or offline means), that is publicly available, or that we may otherwise obtain online or offline.
How We May Use Personal Information
We may use Personal Information:
- to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or to respond to your questions and comments.
- To send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Sites, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
- to complete and fulfill your purchase and/or your donation, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- to provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions and programs and to send you invitations to participate in special programs,
- to re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while,
- to send you advertising/promotional material from any of our affiliates, and from our promotional and strategic partners.
- to personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- to process rewards, prizes, and donations, as applicable.
- to allow you to participate in polls, sweepstakes, instant win promotions, contests and other promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so it is important that you read the additional rules carefully.
- to allow you to send messages to a friend through the Sites. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address, phone number, or other contact information.
- to allow you to contact and be contacted by other users through the Sites, as permitted by the applicable Site.
- to permit you to participate on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including our Social Media Pages).
- to permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds.
- for our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses, market research, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Sites, improving our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, tailoring the Sites experience and content based on your past activities on the Sites, and gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with customer issues).
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
- Browser and device information
- Server log file information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- App usage data
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Location information
- Aggregated information
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device
- Through server log files
- Using cookies
- Using Adobe Flash technology (including Flash Local Stored Objects (“Flash LSOs”)) and other similar technologies
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs or other similar technologies
- Through your use of an App
- From you
- Physical Location
- By aggregating information
How We May Use Other Information
Please note that we may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then, in addition to the uses listed in the “How We May Collect Other Information” section above, we may use and disclose Other Information for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your zip code). If we combine any Other Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect Personal Information under our control. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or data storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health or medical condition, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Sites or otherwise to us.